Jo Ruiz poema

 


kiku-neri


The temple bell rings a cristaline sound

like the mute whisper of the dead.

Clouds of starling swirl in a glow as bright

as the red flame of a baker's oven at dawn.

The sun streams its morning smile

upon the poppy fields. 


Thought-worn and at last 

person of no interest

I knead chysanthemums into a silver bowl

to beg for alms in the streets.

Far from the tweedy gathering

of soft-cops and merchants de sommeil.

My senescent heart is now a heart of jade

see-through and pure like crystal rock.

I lay myself out to be stared by the stars

Upon the wings of passing shadows.


The stars, indifferent, sideglance at me

brimming with light my silver bowl.



La campana del templo suena con un sonido cristalino.

como el mudo susurro de los muertos.

Nubes de estornino giran en un resplandor tan brillante

como la llama roja del horno de un panadero al amanecer.

El sol derrama su sonrisa matutina

sobre los campos de amapolas.

Pensado y por fin

persona sin interes

Amaso crisantemos en un cuenco de plata.

pedir limosna en las calles.

Lejos de la reunión de tweedy

de policías blandos y comerciantes de sommeil.

Mi corazón senescente es ahora un corazón de jade.

Transparente y puro como una roca de cristal.

Me extiendo para que las estrellas me miren

Sobre las alas de las sombras pasajeras.

Las estrellas, indiferentes, me miran de reojo

rebosante de luz mi cuenco de plata.

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés