tAREA


“We melt into each other with phrases. We are edged with mist. We make an unsubstantial territory.”
—  Virginia Woolf, The Waves
“I am sleepily longing for something…nothing — talking, working, eating, wondering always who am I?”
—  Sylvia Plath - from The Unabridged Journals Of Sylvia Plath
“She never cried, never uttered a word. Only her eyes spoke. Big, tragic eyes.”
—  Jean-Paul Sartre - from No Exit
“I hook into my mood and drain it onto the paper.”
—  Anne Sexton - from A Self-Portrait In Letters
“I call my shadow like a dog. And go.”
—  Anna Kamienska - from A Nest of Quiet
“Let me not be weak and tell others how I am bleeding internally; how day by day it drips, and gathers, and congeals.”
—  Sylvia Plath - from The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath
“You may yearn for the grave, but just try living there.”
—  Anna Kamienska - from A Nest of Quiet

“By a mad miracle I go intact”
—  Sylvia Plath - from Street Song
“You shall not take a person in possession. It should rank among the first commandments.”
—  Anna Kamienska - from A Nest of Quiet

“You can’t know how strong my feelings are. All things of myself I want to share with you. Sometimes it is hard to get through, but I always want to. Despite all my sickness, I have grown.”
—  Anne Sexton - from A Self-Portrait In Letters


“Words strain,
Crack and sometimes break, under the burden,
Under the tension, slip, slide, perish,
Decay with imprecision, will not stay in place,
Will not stay still.
” 


T. S. Eliot - from Burnt Norton 



“I am the enemy within.
I am the boss of your dreams.
”
  Anne Sexton - from Rumpelstiltskin



 

“When I woke up this morning, I didn’t have a face. Just a mask of pain.”

Anna Kamienska - from A Nestof Quiet

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés