I know, I know
I know, I know
I know things have been difficultI know life gets crazy, but pleaseYou need to hold on and always remember
If you can't find hope, borrow mine tonightI've been lost too just trying to get it rightThe sun still rises even when you're tired of the fightIf you can't see the road, walk by borrowed lightWe're all just healing in real timeIf you can't find hope, borrow mine
Oh-oh-oh-oh-ohOh-oh-oh-oh-ohOh-oh-oh-oh-ohOh-oh-oh-oh-oh
I've worn a smile like it's paid my rentTold the world I was good when I wasn't convincedChased a version of me I thought I should be'Til I learn grace don't come with receiptsEvery scar tells me I surviveNot everything broken is asking to be fixedThere's strength in saying you're not okayAnd still choosing to stand up anyway
If you can't find hope, borrow mine tonight (borrow mine tonight)I've been lost too just trying to get it rightThe sun still rises even when you're tired of the fight (oh)If you can't see the road, walk by borrowed lightWe're all just healing in real timeIf you can't find hope, borrow mine
One day you'll be the voice on the other end (yeah)Saying hold on I've been where you've beenPain turns to purpose if you let it stayLong enough to teach you what to say (yeah)
If you can't find hope, borrow mine tonight (borrow mine tonight)I've been lost too just trying to get it rightThe sun still rises even when you're tired of the fight (oh)If you can't see the road, walk by borrowed lightEverything's gonna be alright
Oh-oh-oh-oh-ohOh-oh-oh-oh-ohOh-oh-oh-oh-ohOh-oh-oh-oh-ohOh-oh-oh-oh-ohOh-oh-oh-oh-ohOh-oh-oh-oh-ohOh-oh-oh-oh-oh
We're just passing it down the line'Til the dark runs out of time
Lo sé, lo sé
Sé que las cosas han sido difíciles
Sé que la vida se vuelve una locura, pero por favor
Tienes que resistir y recordar siempre
Si no encuentras esperanza, toma prestada la mía esta noche
Yo también me he sentido perdido tratando de hacer las cosas bien
El sol sigue saliendo incluso cuando estás cansado de la lucha
Si no ves el camino, camina guiado por una luz prestada
Todos estamos sanando en tiempo real
Si no encuentras esperanza, toma prestada la mía
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
He llevado una sonrisa como si fuera algo que debía pagar
Le dije al mundo que estaba bien cuando no estaba convencido
Perseguí una versión de mí que creía que debía ser
Hasta que aprendí que la gracia no viene con recibos
Cada cicatriz me dice que he sobrevivido
No todo lo que está roto pide ser arreglado
Hay fortaleza en admitir que no estás bien
Y aun así elegir levantarte de todos modos
Si no encuentras esperanza, toma prestada la mía esta noche (toma prestada la mía esta noche)
Yo también me he sentido perdido tratando de hacer las cosas bien
El sol sigue saliendo incluso cuando estás cansado de la lucha (oh)
Si no ves el camino, camina guiado por una luz prestada
Todos estamos sanando en tiempo real
Si no encuentras esperanza, toma prestada la mía
Un día serás tú la voz al otro lado (sí)
Diciendo "resiste, yo he estado donde tú estás"
El dolor se convierte en propósito si dejas que se quede
El tiempo suficiente para enseñarte qué decir (sí)
Si no encuentras esperanza, toma prestada la mía esta noche (toma prestada la mía esta noche)
Yo también me he sentido perdido tratando de hacer las cosas bien
El sol sigue saliendo incluso cuando estás cansado de la lucha (oh)
Si no ves el camino, camina guiado por una luz prestada
Todo va a estar... Está bien
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Simplemente lo vamos pasando
Hasta que a la oscuridad se le acabe el tiempo



Commentaires